Get the Most of Your Session
- Be candid with your therapist. Discuss any concerns so they may be addressed.
- If you have a specific goal in mind, discussing the possibilities will set the intention for the session.
- Eating a large meal just before a session is not recommended; hold off "filling up" until after the session.
- Unless absolutely necessary, turn off your cell phone and pager during the massage.
- Stay hydrated after your session. Drinking water will help things flow better.
- If possible, remain in a stress-free environment for the rest of the day.
Facebook Like Button
Click here to view a referral list of Healing Touch Providers.
This listing of Healing Touch Providers is self-monitored and updated as requested by its users and contributors. Please go to our "Contact Us" page to let us know of your interest in having your name listed as a Healing Touch Provider.
Send us an email with the following information:
Area(s) of the island you offer Healing Touch -- Name -- Phone Number -- Email address -- Fee per session
Although it is not required, we encourage all providers of services in the community to acquire general and professional liability insurance. There are several organizations that offer insurance for bodyworkers, including Associated Bodyworkers and Massage Professionals (ABMP) and Associated Skin Care Professionals (ASCP), who are partners of Healing Touch International (HTI). HTI members receive a discount as a new or renewing policy holder. Please see the HTI website for more information.
Mahalo! We truly appreciate your continued support!
The music you hear is "You Are Healed" by Karen Drucker.
Listen to more of her original music at http://www.karendrucker.com/